Friday, September 23, 2005

Night of True Talent - Sept. 26

So I got my first ticket on Wednesday. For running a stop sign. And I'm soooo pissed, because there's no contesting it, I blew straight through the damn thing.

And it wasn't because I was on the phone or because I was singing along with the radio -- I wasn't even speeding.

In fact, Indie 103.1 was playing softly in the background, and I was driving at the speed limit. I just wasn't paying attention. Because I was too busy thinking about all the stuff I needed to do for the Night of True Talent fundraiser Hei Ren Productions is having for Grown-Ups on the Playground.

So do me a favor an come out to this event. Make the ticket worth it.

Here are the details:

Have you heard that Monday is the new Friday?

Well, it is, so if you’re cool, you’ll definitely want to come down to our NIGHT OF TRUE TALENT fundraiser on Monday Sept. 26th.

Why settle for the same ol’ alterna-stuff when our True Talent acts include a saw, a ukulele, essays, spoken word and much, much more. When’s the last time you had a truly surreal night in Los Angeles? I mean without taking drugs first? You can’t remember, can you?

Well then, come out to Hei Ren Productions' NIGHT OF TRUE TALENT. Ten bucks will get you tons of random (but true!) talent, and there will be dancing after the show with music provided by DJ PEZ!

Most importantly, all proceeds go to Grown-Ups on the Playground, which will receive it’s world premiere this October at the 7th Annual Edge of the World Theater Festival. To learn more about the play and Buy Tickets, go here: http://www.edgeoftheworld.org/sh_grownups.htm

Here’s the info:

When: Monday, September 26, 2005

Time: 8PM – Who Knows!

Where: Bar 107– truly the best bar to ever happen to Downtown Los Angeles.

Bar 107 is located at 107 W.4th St. @ Main L.A. CA. 90013. (213)625-7382.

How Much: $10


Questions? Send them to Ernessa T. Carter (info below).

Hope to see you all there,

Ernessa
ernessat@heirenproductions.com

No comments: