Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Must Break My Self-Imposed Silence

For this public service announcement:

"Boondocks" starts up again October 8th on Adult Swim at 11:30

These new shows rock (in no particular order):

"Dirty Sexy Money"
"Carpoolers"
"Gossip Girl"
"Life"

These old shows are still rockin' (in no particular order)

"House"
"The Game" (can you say "Drama!")
"Friday Night Lights"
"America's Next Top Model" (yes, I'm still standing by it. It's like candy.)
"How I Met Your Mother"

I'm withholding my opinion on the rest for now. But I'm standing by my assertion that "CAVEMEN" sucks. Stay away from that show. I also might be putting out a bad Quantam Leap APB on "Journeyman," but I'm going to give it a few more episodes before I make my final decision.

That is all. Back to my hiatus now.

No comments: