Three Reasons why you for super-sure need to come out to Grown-Ups on the Playground this weekend:
1. We got an awesome review in Backstage West.
2. On Friday, the LA Weekly is coming out, so in order to ensure the reviewer has some company, we’re offering 2 for 1 tickets for Friday only. You can take advantage of this offer, by calling or showing up at the box office and using the promotional code “DINA.” Box office info below.
3. It’s an “consistently enjoyable,” naughty, naughty show about sex, drag-queens, and dodgeball, which you’re only going to be able to see for six more performances.
That all said, here are the FAQs:
How Do I Get Tickets?
Edgefest makes it so easy for you to buy tickets. You’ve actually got THREE options.
1) Buy Online at http://www.edgeoftheworld.org/sh_grownups.htm
2) Buy over the telephone by calling (310) 821-7920 - use promotional code “DINA” for 2 for 1 pricing.
3) Show up early and purchase tickets at the Edgefest Box Office – again use promotional code “DINA” for 2 for 1 pricing.
When might I see the show?
October 14th,15th,16th,21st,22nd, & 23rd ?*Show begins promptly at 5:15 pm
Where’s it at?
At zee fabulous Los Angeles Theatre Center, which is located at 514 S. Spring St in Downtown L.A.
$10/Friday $15/Saturday & Sunday
Awesome, can I bring a friend?
Grown-Ups is general seating (first come, first sit), so bring a friend along, even if you’ve already purchased your ticket online. But don’t bring the kids. This show is ADULTS ONLY (18 ).