Monday, October 10, 2005

She Blinded Me w/ Burlesque

A few months ago, I saw something that changed my life forever, and gave me -- and even I am having a hard time believing this -- an even larger appreciation for Kenny Rogers "The Gambler" -- the song, not the terrible TV movie.

That something was my beloved Tough Cookie captain, Suzy Snakeyes performing the burlesque version of "The Gambler."

Tonight she's going on stage with a whole new act along with a bunch of other derby dolls and the Wau Wau Sisters. Believe me, if you're not there, you'll be beyond square, you'll be a fricking ring of sadness cuz you missed it.

Here's the info:

Hosted By: L.A. Derby Dolls
When: Monday Oct 10, 2005
at 9:00 PM
Where: The Derby
4500 Los Feliz Blvd (at Hillhurst)
Los Angeles, CA 90027
US
Description:
L.A. Derby Dolls

Click Here To View Event

Currently watching:
Lost - The Complete First Season
Release date: By 06 September, 2005

No comments: