Tuesday, June 12, 2007

21 Days Later

I'm baaaackkkk -- at least for 21 Days. I'm hoping if I blog for 21 days, it'll become a habit. Now anyone, who's talked to me since March knows that this is the latest in a long line of 21s. Basically 21 is my new religion, based on that old adage, "It takes 21 days to create a habit." So far, I've exercised for 21, eaten well for 21, worked on my novel for 21, and worked on a pilot script for 21. The result being, I've lost 15 pounds, am seriously almost done with my novel, and have a kick-ass pilot as a calling card. Nice.

Eventually, I hope to write a book about this -- yes, I plan to write at least the rough in 21 days. But I just wanted to establish the 21 thingamigig, so that you won't be confused when I reference it in blogs to come.

Also, I want to say that, 21 days straight is a lot for a blogger as sporadic as me. I cannot guarantee that my blogs will be funny or even good. But, of course, the utmost thing that a blog should strive to be is a blunt instrument of procrastination, and in that regard, I hope I serve you well... at least for the next 21 days -- save Fridays, because that's when I write the post for my work blog, which can be found at here. If you've ever wanted to see me channel my inner Meg Cabot -- and I know ALL of my guy friends do -- then this is the place to go.

Okay, let's do this.

No comments: