Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Updates

Okay, I know for those of you who haven't seen or heard from or read about me in a while, that you're probably most interested in updates. Well, here's the quick and dirty lowdown.

I LOVE MY JOB: Being a full-time writer is even better than I ever expected. I actually seem to be writing MORE of my own stuff, and my propensity for going overlong -- that's like gone. However, I can't really talk about most aspects of my job, like by contract I can't talk about it. So suffice it to say, I've learned a lot, and I will NEVER EVER go back to dayjob. Never, never, never. Plus, I have my own office -- which is nice.

THE WEDDING: Is about two weeks away. CH and I are getting married on July 1, and if you weren't invited, it's not because I don't love you, it's because planning a wedding is an insane, expensive bitch of a time, and not everyone would fit. I'll spare you the details of all of the wedding plans, but I will say that it's a little like having a baby. At first you're really excited, but by week 37, you just want the damn thing out, so that you can spend the rest of your life with it already.

MY LIFE: See the first two updates. That's pretty much it -- which is probably why I haven't been blogging so much.

No comments: