Thursday, June 21, 2007

More on my Appendicitis

So though, my appendicitis turned out not be appendicitis -- just constipation; apparently, CH's main boss, Jimmy Kimmel, actually did have appendicitis at the exact same time that I thought I had it. And the poor guy even had to have his appendix out as I feared (for about 6 hours) I would have to right before my wedding. You can read more about here.

Spooky. Mayhap I'm not the hypochondriac that bad people (family, non-writer friends, and CH) often accuse me of being. I might just be a vessel harbinger of things to come. Did you ever think of that naysayers?

Oh Cassandra!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you didn't have to have emergency surgery! Though the mix of vicodin and martinis at your bachelorette party would have been an amusing time!

Debra (or she who can't remember her blogger password...or username)