Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Quickie -- Spring! Spring! Spring!


As many of you know, I like to switch to glasses and straight hair during the brutally cold (I think it got down to 42 degrees in February!) California winter months. I like to look intelligent and practical while whining 24/7 about how it's freezing when the temperature dips below 60. Yes, I know I grew up in Missouri and went to school in the even colder Massachusetts, but it's a California thing, you wouldn't/couldn't understand unless you lived here.

Well, Spring is officially here, so I've shed my glasses and switched to contacts. I've also started curling my hair again, since it actually has a chance of drying within a 24 hour period now. 

Come see the new look -- which is actually the old look from before winter if you've seen me since the Holidays and the exact same look as last time if you haven't -- at The Quickie. Click on the pic for more details.




No comments: