Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday Quickie - March 10, 2008

I was up filming until 11pm. Catching up with work until 12am. Then desperately trying to get to sleep b/c I knew I had to get up way early this morning until 1am. I somehow managed to drag myself out of bed on anxiety alone at 6am this morning, and the entire house reeked of cigarette smoke from last night's film shoot. In my Japan-grad school-pre-thirties days, this wouldn't have even fazed me, I would have gone to work, bragged about how little sleep I got, then hit the bar for the Monday night happy hour specials. But now I realize that I am officially too old for this kind of schedule. I'm tired and crankier than Dick Cheney at an Iraq War protest rally -- before he's had his coffee.


Anyway this is all to say, two things:


1.) This spring forward mess is bullshit, and


2.) You should all come out to see the film that officially made me old. Maybe we can pour out a bottle to my lost youth. Buy your tickets here.




No comments: