Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday Quickie -- My MGMT problem

Dearest,



So I've been raving on about "Time to Pretend" by MGMT (pronounced "management") for quite a while now. It's cynical and young and naive and intelligent and wise and existential and basically my favorite song of 2008 so far. Plus, I cannot stop watching the video. I love the Lord of the Flies kalaidascope acid trip aesthetic of it. Check it out here.



Also, if you're representing for theatre, do check out the interesting to def blog called "The Producer's Perspective" from Ken Davenport (self identified as the guy from the I-Phone commercial and the producer of Altar Boyz). I'm on deadline, yet ended up losing 45 minutes of my life on this page, and it makes me wish that more producers kept blogs.



One last thing: If you haven't gotten your Quickie tickets yet, click on the pic.



So much love,

etc

No comments: