Thursday, August 07, 2008

How Much Do I Love Thee?

So much, that I'm posting a blog, even though I really have no time to do so.

But I wanted to let you know that I'm posting a hair blog tomorrow, because everyone (read: two people) has been asking what I decided to do, and fielding all (read: both) of the requests has become tiresome.

XM has dedicated an entire channel to Coldplay for the entire month of August. I guess they feel that this band is just not getting enough radio play. Check out XM Channel 51 if you feel the same.

If you're in the Los Angeles area, check out 100.3 The Sound in the mornings. One of my particularly awesome former co-workers, Larry Morgan, is the morning DJ and he's not lame, plays lots of music, and is (as I mentioned before) particularly awesome.

I'm trying to shake off a sinus cold, which means I haven't been able to ride my bike into work since Monday. So not only am I suffering, but I also miss my bike, and I STILL don't know what's happened in the last few chapters of the edge-of-my-seat audiobook that I've been listening to during my bike commute. Alas.

Yes, I did decide that transitions are not necessarily necessary today. Why do you ask?

That all randomly said, here's a clever little comic remix that CH sent me courtesy of Boing Boing. It's funny b/c it's Steve Jobs, and b/c there does seem to be a formula to all the Pixar movies -- though obviously that formula works gangbusters. Click here to see it bigger and give Boing Boing some (more) web traffic.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny comic. Is it bad that I derive pleasure from putting Pixar down?

Debra

Ernessa T. Carter said...

Not bad at all. We can only a love a thing so much, before the need to skewer it arises.