Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Life of Brian

Okay, as it turns out, I won't be able to blog about my Beijing memories b/c I'm too busy watching the actual Beijing Olympics. Blogs might be a little light this week.

But just wanted to post a picture of the newest furry member of our little family, Brian.

And just in case you're wondering, yes, Brian is named after our friend and wedding officiant, Brian Viehland, because we did not like his original name (Buddy) and needed to decide on a new name before he got microchipped (basically kitty lojacked).

"How about Brian. He kind of reminds me of Brian," CH said.

Me too, though I still can't quite put my finger on why.

Anyway, he's a complete cutie-pie and though Gibson is still missed and irreplaceable, it's nice to have a cat that's willing to be petted again. As many of you know, our other cat, Cornelious basically stalks us around the house but runs away if we try to touch him. We love him, but he's kind of creepy. Brian balances things out.

Further details coming later in the week.

Til then, here's your moment of Brian:


1 comment:

Zacki said...

adorable!