Monday, July 07, 2008

Can you believe...

I survived a holiday without any internet???

Yeah, I'm shocked that I lived to tell about it, too.

Blew back into town from Paso Robles yesterday, full of wine and good food. Full round-up coming tomorrow (I hope).

On the way back into town, their was a radio station promoting" stay-cations"(get it?) because of gas prices. But I overheard someone at the Justin Winery, saying that business was actually up this year. Box office receipts are also up, which just goes to prove that when the economy gets gloomy, people want to drink and veg out even more.

Though, of course, our wine-tasting trip was purely for educational purposes.

Anyway, this is all to say that three-a-days probably aren't going to happen. Between my 2-hour bike commute and trying to squeeze in more writing time, I think two-a-days are the happy conclusion.

How are you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for a wine tasting trip! I just booked our anniversary (and educational) trip to Cambria in August.

Deb

Ernessa T. Carter said...

Oh yea! Let me know how your fact-finding mission goes, as CH and I have been thinking about getting educated there as well.

Kyle said...

OMG MUST GO TO NITT WITT RIDGE IN CAMBRIA.

Also, Montana De Oro State Park just down the 1 near Morro Bay has a gorgeous cliff walk.