Friday, July 11, 2008

Doing Important Work in NJ


Hey Guys!

I'm in New Jersey for our godson Sekou's baptism. He is so crazy, crazy cute, it's at a level that can't even be described in words. So I'm posting a pic.

But more important than the cuteness and even the baptism, is that I'm trying to convince Sekou's parents, Brian and Monique, to fob the 3-month-old off on Brian's parents, so that we can see Hellboy II: The Golden Army on Saturday.

I can't wait - I can't wait - I can't wait to see this movie.

So like I said, I'm doing very important work in New Jersey. Some churches might even call it a divine mission.

Anyway, see my friend, fellow blogger, and sometimes wedding DJ, Clark gush hard on Hellboy director Guillermo del Toro here.  And wish me luck with Brian and Monique.

No comments: